Daijoubu, 大丈夫, is similar to “All right” or “Okay" in English. There are other applications of this word; my particular favorite is "I'm okay!"
4.2 oz., 52/48% cotton/polyester. Heather blend for extra softness.
Shirt does not come knotted or cuffed.
- The "vintage" washed sweaters run larger than our fleece sweaters. Please reference the size guide on the listing (or the one marked "Vintage Wash Collection" below) to find your preferred fit.
- Though all of our items are unisex (unless otherwise marked on the title), most women have said the fleece sweaters fit true to size. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Compare our size guide measurements with a similar sweater or tee you have in your closet to get an idea of fit.
- Measurements are taken in inches while the garment is lying flat. Width is measured from armpit to armpit across the chest; length is the longest measurement of the garment, from shoulder to bottom hem.
- If you need additional help, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Priority Shipping on US orders over $150
Unsure of your size?Start here